The ACM Digital Library is a research, discovery and networking platform containing:
- The Full-Text Collection of all ACM publications, including journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters and books.
- A collection of curated and hosted full-text publications from select publishers.
- The ACM Guide to Computing Literature, a comprehensive bibliographic database focused exclusively on the field of computing.
- A richly interlinked set of connections among authors, works, institutions, and specialized communities.
- The ACM Digital Library Board, oversees the design, operations and direction of the ACM Digital Library and supporting technology platforms.